Almost all people want or dream of becoming entrepreneurs. However, they did not immediately take a decision to become entrepreneurs. Many people wear the reasons is “not realistic” people think that it’s hard to start deciding to become an entrepreneur. Now is the time to start!!!
There are six factors that barriers such as thick walls, so close the eyes and buried his dream to become an entrepreneur, namely:
- Sense of fear greater than capacity,
- Not have self-confidence and self-confidence,
- Not sure what to do and where to start,
- Lazy to try,
- Not have the capital, and
- Waiting for the golden opportunity.
The fear was able to deplete 50% of capacity, but if able to handle it, then the capacity will double to 150%. The main problem faced by the prospective entrepreneur is scared, that is;
- Fear of failure in business,
- Fear of being poor / loss,
- Afraid to come out of the comfort zone,
- Fear of fatigue,
- Fear of stress,
- Fear of embarrassment,
- Fear of looking foolish and laughed at.
To be employed, it must be able to conquer that fear. When traced the meaning of failure, the failure does not actually exist at all, just stopped trying. And success is the metamorphosis of a series of “failures” who continuously improved.
When you start a business, you need the courage and skill. The courage you need to make decisions, and skills and training needs to be sharpened constantly until you feel secure to go into the business in total. Both things can not be separated!!!
When talking about the capital in the business, everyone would think that they do not have the ‘capital’ because of what they mean by that capital is limited to money. Actually it is not only capital in the form of money. Capital in the form of money is only 10% of all the capital needed by a Smart and Good Entrepreneur to run the wheels of business.
To be successful, the truth is not how hard work, but how smart we work. Be a Smart and Good Entrepreneur
There are several factors that influence a person to choose entrepreneurship as a career path or way of life, namely:
- Individual / personal factors,
- Working atmosphere,
- Level of education,
- Personality (personality),
- Educational achievement,
- Family encouragement,
- Environmental and social,
- Want more appreciated or “self esteem”,
- Compulsion and circumstances.
Good Luck !