Usually, the applicants will work in the interview as a condition of eligibility for the position will work lived. But of the many interview questions that I know, there are a few favorite interview questions are often asked by personnel or company management. Them is:
- Why did you choose this job?
- Why are you interested in joining this company?
- What do you want in this job five years?
- Management patterns such as what you prefer?
- Do you already have previous work experience?
- Which position you like best and you dislike the most?
- Whatever job you do in the first position?
- What is your greatest weakness? What have you done to cope?
- According to you, what factors encourage an individual’s performance in his career?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What is the meaning of collaboration for you?